Sunday, May 29, 2011

You Raped me , and you know it.





Ah  brother  you   are  mistaking ,  I   never    gave  you  permission   to  touch   me.  Oh ,    yes    I did   tell  you    to   stop ,I  did  not  want it  to   go  that    far .  But no, you  just  had   to    push  it ; and  violate  my   most   cosset sanctuary ;how  dear  you , you    should   be  smacked ; for   invaded me  with   your  manly  simplicity to   soothe    your   need .  Control  is   what   you   wanted ;  you    got  it  brother   know  leave  in  go  on your    way .  As,  I   try   to  make     it   through    this   doomsday ,  that  will  change  me   an   ways  that I  did not   know  I   can    form ; then I   shall   wait  to  be    born   again  in  my  cocoon; then  heal   and grow    from    your  improper   pester , that despoiled my    divine form    of   art  ; that  you   cannot    wait  to  continue  to  discredited. You Raped  me , and   you know  it..

What  are  your  thoughts  on the   issue  of   rape?

By
Alfreda Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment